Essential Student Information
Information, advice and guidance for students with a learning need.
YMCAfit provide a wide range of support and guidance to students that have a declared learning need, supported with a Statement of Learning need. YMCAfit also provides advice and guidance for students with a declared learning need but cannot provide a Statement of Learning need and students with no declared learning need. This includes:
- Other Specific Learning Needs
Below you will find useful documents that you should read prior to booking your course. These include:
- What can be offered to students with learning needs and disabilities
- An introduction to theory knowledge test. This should be used to check your suitability for a YMCAfit course. A good level of English (reading, written and spoken) is required to complete a YMCAfit course. If you are unsure of your level of understanding and use of the English Language you can complete the test below.
- Directory of Signposting Agencies
- A list of accessible websites to useful resources