Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details. Please use your email address as your username. THIS MUST BE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED AT THE POINT OF BOOKING YOUR COURSE.
- If you are a YMCA employee, you already have an account. Please do not generate yourself a new one!
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address that you will need to read.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains to validate your registration.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.