Online technical requirements and recommendations
Technical requirements and recommendations
We recommend Google Chrome as the web browser to run the course. Adobe Flash is not mandatory when viewing in Google Chrome, but may offer a smoother viewing experience. If you need to use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge (not recommended), it must be version 8 or later and you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- Google Chrome can be downloaded here: www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/.
- Adobe Flash can be downloaded here: www.adobe.com/go/getflash.
- You will also require Adobe Reader to access the embedded PDF links. Adobe Reader can be downloaded here: www.get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.
We recommend the following requirements when viewing the content from a mobile device:
- Apple iOS – Safari browser in Apple iOS7 or later on iPad.
- Google Android – Google Chrome browser in Android OS 4.1 and later.